Online Bell Schedule
- Upper School: Click here for the online bell schedule for the Upper School for after Spring Break. While we are still waiting on the Center for Disease Control as well as state and federal governments to determine the best course of response, students can expect to return to the Upper School following the schedule below.
- Lower School: Click here for the online bell schedule for the Lower School for after Spring Break. While we are still waiting on the Center for Disease Control as well as state and federal governments to determine the best course of response, students can expect to return to the Lower School following the schedule below.
- Short Zoom Tutorial: Direct instruction is given via Zoom, an online video interfacing platform. Teachers post their links to direct instruction in Echo. Parents may also log in to Zoom to interface with EBIA staff during our Cafecito hours, which are held on Fridays from 9-10am. Here is a quick tutorial on how to log in to a Zoom meeting.
East Bay Innovation Academy Nutrition Services will provide an opportunity for families to pick up lunch for the week in a mobile walk up meal service for children 18 and under. This will occur every Tuesday starting 7:30AM-10:30AM at the following sites:
Los Servicios de Nutrición de East Bay Innovation Academy estará ofreciendo una oportunidad para que familias recogen el almuerzo de la semana para niños menores de 18 aos. Esto ocurrirá todos los martes a partir de 7:30 a.m. a 10:30 a.m.en los siguientes sitios:
- EBIA Lower School- 3400 Malcolm Ave. Oakland
- Designed to be used alongside work that may be given by schools.
- Recorded and will be available on-demand so teachers and students can access them any time.
- Not dependent on current AP teachers continuing instruction. We know many AP teachers now face challenges that would make that impossible.
- Developing secure 45-minute online free-response exams for each course.
- The exam content will focus on what most schools were able to complete by early March.
- You’ll be able to take your exams on any device you have access to—computer, tablet, or smartphone. You’ll also have the option to write your responses by hand and submit a photo.
- Colleges support this solution and are committed to ensuring that AP students receive the credit they have worked to earn. For decades, colleges have accepted a shortened AP Exam for college credit when groups of students have experienced emergencies.
- We know that not all students have access to the internet or a device. We’re working on solutions to help students get what they need to show their best work. If you need mobile tools or connectivity or know someone who does, you can reach the College Board Directly to inform them.
- The testing schedule can be found here.
- COVID-19/Coronavirus official websites
- COVID-19/Coronavirus: more information
- Financial Resources
- Medical Resources
- Mental Health Support
- Food Resources
- Child Care resources
- Technology and Internet Resources
- EBIA Virtual School Resources
- Additional Academic Resources
- Move Your Body
- Family Activities
- Culture, Mindfulness, and More
- Wellness Tools for Teens
- Wellness Tools for Parents
- Este programa será únicamente para recoger comidas, y las comidas no se consumirá en el sitio. Alentamos a las familias a continuar siendo proactivos para reducir el riesgo de COVID-19 al no congregarse en el sitio escolar y utilizar el distanciamiento social una vez que se hayan distribuido las comidas. Para
más información sobre comidas disponibles para estudiantes dentro nuestra
comunidad favor de contactarnos por correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org o 510-577-9557.
Spring SAT Administration
East Bay Innovation Academy normally administers the SAT School Day Program during the spring trimester of a student’s junior year. Given the circumstances around quarantine, the College Board has suspended the March and May administration of the exam. We will update families as soon as possible when we hear the most recent news about the effect of changes on our rising seniors.
SAT and AP Exams
Beginning on Wednesday, March 25, students and schools will have access to free, live AP review lessons, delivered by AP teachers from across the country. The lessons will focus on reviewing the skills and concepts from the first 75% of the course. These mobile-friendly classes are:
Information about the reduced scope of content that will be covered on each 2020 AP Exam is currently posted on AP Central®. The specific test dates and the free-response question types will all be posted by April 3. We'll also unlock any relevant free-response questions in AP Classroom for digital use so students can access all practice questions of the type that will appear on the exam.
Also, please keep in mind that:
AP Exams have been modified for testing at home, as per the College Board. The content that each exam has been modified and abridged; here are the details on exam administration as per the College Board Website:
In this extraordinary time, everyone of us needs extra support. Below are links to resources to support you and your family. We will update this document continuously, so please feel free to check back. You may also reach out to us via email@example.com, or 510-577-9557, and we will do our best to help you.
Table of Contents
Thank you! Please reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Bay Innovation Academy